Monday, March 31, 2008

Big black cock




I had a wonderful weekend. Three of my five lovers came over this weekend...Omar, Derek, and Leroy. All three were especially horny and so was I. Each beautiful black man took turns fucking me. I love it when they cum inside me. What was missing from this hot weekend. A horny little dicked white boy to clean my creampie pussy! I'm looking for one of those too...
Do you sometimes crave big black cock? Do you fantasize about watching your wife get fucked by a real man? Then I'm sure you'd love to see Omar, Derek, and Leroy's massive dicks. Go ahead...have a peak at what Mistress Cynthia Ashanti gets on a regular basis.

Do you want to talk about what you just saw. Call me here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Beautiful Mistress Cynthia: I just bought your pictures. I declare that I want to be your cuckold whore bitch! Please use me!
Black woman are superior!

Kneelingly,
Your Cuckold Roy

Anonymous said...

I am loving your body!