Friday, March 21, 2008

Get ebony addicted!



It has been a very busy year for me. I have accumulated a stable of wonderful slaves. I have moved into my beautiful new house finally. Now I need to decorate and furnish my beautiful home.

What's next....I am now searching for one financial slave that stands out from the rest. My ideal person....You must understand that I am a maneater and you must work very hard for me. If you are a resident of Toronto, Ontario great. If you are not I will not exclude you. I am very open to someone that is willing to commit to long distance financial slavery.

The ideal person must have an overwhelming need to submit to a black goddess. In return I will restore your happiness and state of well being.

Your focus should be: to help as much as you possible can to make things perfect for Me. Just because I'm already perfect doesn't mean you can't help make things more perfect for Me.

I believe a slave should fantasize less and do more! Serve! Submit! Seek to please Me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Black women are superior!

Anonymous said...

Black women are superior!