Saturday, March 22, 2008

Getting to know me!!!



Money in your wallet? Have the urge to spend it? Unattractive? Ugly? Are you a Lonely Loser? Then you have found your black princess!
I will to take what’s rightfully mine. After all you are searching for a beautiful dominant bitchy princess to take control over you life and your wallet.







You know it turns you that's I'm using you. You want me to direct you life, your wallet and your credit/debt cards to make my life as it should be...comfortable. You feel lost and lonely and you need me to fill that dark and empty void. You need me... your black princess to add meaning and direction in your meaningless miserable life. You need me to direct you to spend more and more. You do not understand it but you want it, need it, crave it. Of course, I shall carry on taking full advantage of your addictive generous spending. I am a young beautiful bi-racial (black/chinese) beauty who enjoys the fact that you have no choice but to give in willingly and freely to my demands and whims.







I don't care what you've got to do in order to maintain my lavish lifestyle. However, you will make it your highest priority to do what you must to keep me happy. Sell your house, beg, borrow, sell your car and take to bus, sell your fuckin furniture and sit, sleep on the floor. Prepare to suffer and give up your comforts in return for my comfort. You will love and respect the fact that I will be your number one priority and focus.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black woman are superior!