Monday, March 24, 2008

Spoil me and buy me sexy shoes


Kneel before me, be my submissive foot bitch.




You will beg to allow Mistress Cynthia Ashanti trample all over your face and pathetic body. As you kneel before me you will put your nose at the tip of my beautifully pedicured toes. Without saying a word, my feet beckings you for a foot massage. As you massage my feet lightly, I notice that you are so aroused almost immediately. You are so happy that you can pamper me in this way. You are useful! Of course if the foot massage is not to my liking, then you will be corrected immediately with a firm kick. Your touch should be relaxing, soothing.



As you are cupping my heel in the palm of your hand, you will work your fingers around in a circular motion. I know you are enjoying this as much as I am, but I would rather use my beautiful bare feet to trample and squash your pathetic balls!



Fetish foot slaves are allowed to spoil this exotic bi-racial black fetish foot mistress and worship this extreme foot fetish fem dom now. Go to my wish list and buy my lots of sexy shoes. Click TO BUY ME SEXY EXOTIC GODDESS NOW!
Call and find out how to become my new foot slave now.









******All of the outifits, shoes, boots, and jewellery were purchased by my payslaves.******

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black woman are superior!