Monday, April 7, 2008

Longterm servitude


When you are thinking about longterm servitude. I want you to be prepared to answer these questions. "Why should I take you? What can you do for me?"

What are your skills? Are you a web designer, attorney, carpenter, craftsman, contractor, businessman, shopping slave etc. List the many skills that may be useful to a me. Fortunately, if you are looking to serve in a financial domination capacity. The financial aspect removes some of that burden because the money is useful even if you are not. However, I'm sure there is always potential for me to utilize your strengths (or anything else I want!).

All slaves have weakness and stregthens. You must be aware of them so that you can work on improving. There is no more emotionally intimate relationship than a real D/s bond.

Here is an example of a completed assignment by a longterm financial slave.
"Strengths:
1. i work hard, priding myself on stamina and ability to remain on task. Of course any such skills are always in need of further improvement, but i value the ability to work hard for Goddess Cynthia Ashanti.
2. i'm able to sacrifice my own desires -- i've had no orgasm in over 8 months, i've lived in borderline poverty for well over a year, i've found Goddess's pleasure to be sufficient for my own.
3. i'm serious about servitude, giving up control of my mind and finances and whatever else Goddess wants.

Weaknesses:
1. i find it hard to relax and can be earnest to the point of comedy.
2. i'm long-winded. i struggle to say things concisely but never quite succeed.
3. i procrastinate and otherwise poorly manage my time. i can't keep my desk clean because it's easier for me to add things to a pile than it is to discard them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mistress I adore you.