Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mail bag

Here is a example of the emails I receive. They are not all like this!

Hi Mistress Cynthia,

I guess I'm emailing you because I think I'm queer ! Everytime I masterbate I keep thinking of having sex with a man in front of the women that I work with - having them catch me sucking on a dick in the office or being taken from behind over my desk.

I love the idea of being blackmailed by a dominant woman threatening to email one of my female colleagues at work and outing me by telling her all about my homosexual desires !

Would you be willing to take me on as one of your blackmailed slaves and make my fantasy a reality?

Regards
Stephen


Hello Mistress:
Maybe this is a little different from the usual e-mails and applications You recieve.
For the last years i have had a dream/fetish/desire to become a "robo-slave" for a Woman like You.
To be programmed, edited, formed and fine tuned into a perfect robo-slave.
A robo-slave that You can program things into.
Things like:
Amount of time worshipping its owners photos
Amount of time working every day
What time to get up in the morning.
What time to go to bed in the evening.
Payment routines.
Etc etc.

So, the reason i am contacting You now is to ask if You are interested in programming me.
Fine tune me.
Make me Your perfect robo-slave.
i have read Princess (blank) diary and She got a robo-slave.
maybe it was reading that, that finally made me realize that i need to become one myself and not just have it as a fantasy.

Signed,
Dumbass

No comments: